GripTools iXplorer 1.1
|Continue to app|
The GripTools iXplorer is a powerful real-time animation tool for MAXON CINEMA 4D. The iXplorer enables you to intuitively control objects in a 3D scene using your iPhone 4/4S or iPad 2. Key creation on-the-fly makes the iXplorer a huge timesaver. FEATURES - Intuitively navigate a camera or other objects in a 3D scene using your iDevice - Generate and record the motion to the timeline in real-time on-the-fly - Uses iPhone 4/4S/iPad 2 gyros, accelerometers and compass to capture precise motion - Near Absolute rotation possible(see the manual) - Other iDevices are also usable with limited capabilities - Zooming / driving with on-screen virtual sliders - Fine adjust position / translation with the on-screen virtual joystick - Control CINEMA 4D during presentations - Control the C4D timeline with virtual buttons: start/stop, record/rewind - Separate Stop and Render button - 5 selectable control modes: absolute, relative, raw, etc. - Multi-touch interface, enabling simultaneous use of the interface controls - Using WiFi, for wireless connecting - Comprehensive manual (free download). - Free demo download available. - Free demo scenes download. REQUIREMENTS - iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 4.0 and up - MAXON CINEMA 4D R12.0 and up - Operating system workstation: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard(32/64 bit Universal binary) Windows XP/Vista/7 works with C4D in 32bit mode only(but runs in both Win32/64) - ** The GripTools iXplorer plugin for MAXON CINEMA 4D ** - Connection to the same WiFi network as the workstation ** The GripTools iXplorer plugin for CINEMA 4D be found at: http://www.frieslandav.com Maxon CINEMA 4D can be found at: http://www.maxon.net
About GripTools iXplorer
GripTools iXplorer is a free app for iOS published in the Office Suites & Tools list of apps, part of Business.
The company that develops GripTools iXplorer is Friesland AV. The latest version released by its developer is 1.1.
To install GripTools iXplorer on your iOS device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2011-03-21 and was downloaded 35 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the GripTools iXplorer as malware or if the download link for the iOS app with the id 424991407 is broken, use the contact page to email us.
How to install GripTools iXplorer on your iOS device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to the App Store.
- Once the GripTools iXplorer is shown in the iTunes listing of your iOS device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the GET button to the right of the app to start downloading it.
- If you are not logged-in the iOS appstore app, you'll be prompted for your your Apple ID and/or password.
- After GripTools iXplorer is downloaded, you'll see an INSTALL button to the right. Tap on it to start the actual installation of the iOS app.
- Once installation is finished you can tap on the OPEN button to start it. Its icon will also be added to your device home screen.